Contact Me:

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Who would have thought I would have a beauty blog?!?

Over the years, I’ve come to the realization that fashion does not just consist of clothes but shoes, hair, accessories and how you carry yourself.  The clothes do not make you, you make the clothes. 

We must also remember that it takes more than clothes and makeup to make us look beautiful. Food, fitness (I hate this word sometimes,) and confidence play key roles in beauty as well.

You may not like everything I post but please remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Stay tune as I will feature everything that in MY opinion goes into being beautiful from fashion to food. You may not like everything I post but please remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder 😉

Enjoy and thanks for visiting!

Mahogany

Side Note:  This blog was originally on tumblr but I decided to transfer it over to blogspot.



No comments:

Post a Comment