Contact Me:

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Beauty Blogger VoxBox 2012

I received the the Beauty Blogger VoxBox on October 18th for free from Influenster to test out the products.





I was able to test each product except the Spin Pin, which I gave to my sister-in-law.  She loves the spin pin and said she was able to achieve the perfect bun with it.

I have used the NYC Individual Eyes Compact a few times.  I am still learning how to use eyeshadow and I like the fact that this compact had semi-instructions on how to use it.  I think I've been doing a pretty good job wearing eyeshadow.



The Not Your Mothers Smooth Moves was OK but did not work well on my hair type.  I would say it would be better on someone with fine hair.  I may have to passed this on to my sister-in-law too.

The KISS ever pro lashes, I like the length of the lashes.  The only negative I have about these is the glue, it doesn't work as well.  Or it could have been human error...ie I didn't know what I was doing lol.  I used another eyelash glue I had and were able to get the lashes on.

I put the Eboost natural energy powder in a bottle of cold water.  I took one sip and was not feeling it, I tried taking a couple of big gulps but I was not able to finish the bottle.  The taste was not to my liking.

I also received a mini candle from Bath and Body Works in a pumpkin cupcake scent.  I love love love this candle.  It was actually the first thing I tested out of the box.
s/n They also sent discount coupons for the candles.  



 



No comments:

Post a Comment