Contact Me:

Monday, January 7, 2013

Give me a bold lip

I am not as into make up as most women, however, I do love a bold lip.  My color of choice happens to be a matte red.  Some think a woman with a darker complexion can not pull off red but I differ.  There are different tones of red, it is about finding the one that works for you and wearing it with confidence. 

Here is a picture of me wearing my favorite lip color Ruby Woo.  My makeup artist friend introduced me to Ruby Woo back in 2009, I have been hooked every since.  I've even gotten other women hooked on it.  Which makes me think, MAC should be giving me commission.





In this picture I am wearing MAC Red. Trying to break my addiction to Ruby Woo, I went to the store to find another lip color.  Most of the colors I already have and the others I just was not feeling.  So I told the sales lady just give me the ruby woo.  Can you believe they were out?!?!?!  Not wanting to lose a sell, she tried to get me to try other shades of red.  The others either had too much orange in them or too much brown.  The MAC Red is very much like the ruby woo but with a shine.  So of course I got it and I am very happy with it. 

BTW please don't judge the bathroom picture or how huge my hands look....lol






This bold purple lip is giving me LIFE.  I am not sure what brand of lipstick this is but I need to find it ASAP. If anyone out there can tell me where to find it, I will be forever grateful.










No comments:

Post a Comment