Contact Me:

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Random facts about me

Just about everyone on Facebook are playing the random facts game.  When someone list random facts about themselves, you like the status and they in return inbox you a number.  You then make a status (the number they sent you) of random facts about yourself.

I though instead of listing the facts on FB, I'll just do it on my blog for my readers. 

  • My initials (before marriage) spell math
  •  I'm addicted to YouTube and Pinterest.  I can literally sit on the computer all day watching YT tutorials and pinning items. 
  • I used to drink 3 or more cokes a day but stopped this year. 
  •  I am NOT domestic 
  • I have 3 brothers and 3 sisters
  •  Two of my brothers, two of my sisters and I have 3 kids a piece
  • I am a snack queen
  •  I love documentaries on Mobsters and African-American history
  • I have been researching my family tree for years 
  • I am cheap, like really cheap
  •  I'm not really into fashion, I never follow trends
  •  I don't know how to apply makeup. I'm a lipstick and eyeliner type of girl
  •  I don't feel like an adult
  •  Mexican is my favorite type of food
  •  I like to eat ice cream when it is cold outside
  •  I want to advance in my career but I don't want to manage anyone
  •  I am a huge procrastinator 

No comments:

Post a Comment