Contact Me:

Friday, November 8, 2013

Online Boutiques

Thanks to the internet shopping has been made a lot easier. I don't know about others but I hate shopping in a store/mall. My (self diagnosed) ADHD kicks in and I get frustrated then leave without getting anything.  I want to be able to go in a store and say I am looking for a short black leather skirt under $100 and poof there it is!  Well with the internet I can!

I distress, this post is supposed to be about online boutiques and not my shopping ADHD. 

I am sure you have notice there have been a lot of boutiques popping up online lately.  Quite a few have the same styles, others are a lot more unique and you can tell the owners actually enjoy fashion.

Here are a few online boutiques that I follow and like.  Check them out and let me know what you think.

Mila and Fire - young DMV entrepreneurs

Shopping Bare

Kreative Belle - for your accessory needs

Demestiks New York - African inspired designs

No comments:

Post a Comment