Contact Me:

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Organization

As I type this post I am sitting on the floor in my bedroom in front of my closet. I am attempting to clean out my closet and organize my shoes *sigh* This is turning out to be more difficult than it should. Don't ask what the problem is because other than me not being a very organized person, IDK what is wrong.

My closet resembles what I feel the inside of my head looks like. Things thrown everywhere. And it isn't just my closet! I have clean clothes sitting on top of my dirty clothes basket and on top of my clothes bin. I get lazy and don't feel like hanging up my shirts, skirts or folding my jeans. It's something about putting up clothes that I just can't get with.

I need help with organizing and staying organized.  Once I stop staring in my closet and get off this floor, I'm going to search the web for tips. Hopefully, it is something I can stick with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment