Contact Me:

Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Sales

Hey loves!  As I was checking my email this morning, I realized I get a ton of emails about sales.  I have decided to share this information with you all.  If you are interested, you better act fast as some are only available for 24-72 hours.

Nasty Gal has up to 80% off for the next 72 hours. Stock up on items for next summer.

Shoe Dazzle has 30% off select boots and booties. You will need to sign up to view the boots, membership is free.

I don't know how I got on their mailing list but Blackheart has some pretty cool stuff.  They are offering BOGO 50% off regular priced items and BOGO free off clearance items.

Charlotte Rouse has sweaters starting at $15 and jeans starting at $10.  Tomorrow they are having a "Happy Hour" sale from 3-6 pm (local time0 online and in stores.
            I think I may cop this camo jacket.  I'm glad the fur collar can be removed.

My oldest daughter's favorite store Hot Topic has BOGO for $1.  If you shop online, you can get 25% off in stores they have buy one get one 50% off.

Urban Outfitters has items on sale, some more than 50% off plus $15 off $75 when you enter code 15BACK at checkout.

I shop at dEliA*s for my daughters.  They have jeans on sale as low as $14.99, tops BOGO 50%. Plus BOGO 50% off all clearance items.

My favorite site ASOS has up to 70% off sale with an extra 10% off...enter NOVEMBER10 at checkout.

KarmaLoop always have a sale going on.  Right now they have 30% off outerwear.


Happy shopping!  Let me know if you purchased anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment