Contact Me:

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

SwaagBox Monthly Subscription

I recently signed up for a new monthly subscription box by SwaagBox.  I saw a post on Facebook about them and decided to give it a try.  SwaagBox is geared towards women and our monthly cycle.  The box should arrive right before Aunt Flo.  In every box you receive a pack of sanitary napkins (pads), a bracelet, nail polish, makeup and candy. 

In my introductory box, I received a pack of Always Ultra Thin regular flow pads, a cancer awareness bracelet, 2 bottles of Maybelline Color Show nail polish (Chiffon Chic and Audacious Asphalt), NYC eyeliner duet, Hard Candy eyeshadow and 4 pieces of candy.

Review: I think this is a great idea for women to have a box personality for that time of month.  I placed my order on Thursday and it was shipped on Friday.  Pro -super fast shipping! I also like how I was able to select which pads I would like to receive.

I think the presentation of the products should be a lot better.  The products came in a big ugly brown box.  I was also disappointed in the candy, I was hoping to get at least a full size chocolate bar.  The makeup selection was cool.  My eyeshadow was broken up, most likely due to shipping.  I like the nail polish colors.  I am actually wearing the Audacious Asphalt now :)

Price: The SwaagBox is $16/month.  You can upgrade and receive double makeup and/or jewelry.  I had a discount code from Facebook so I got my box for $6

Overall: I personally do not think this particular box is worth $16.  I am going to see what is in the box next month before I cancel my subscription.  If it is better than this one, I may keep it up.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment