Contact Me:

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Summer is Gone

I had so much fun this past summer.  I didn't take any trips, everything I did was local to the DMV.  I spent more time with my friends this summer than I have in the last couple of years.  We went out to eat every Friday, had Taco Tuesdays, chilled in the house, went to brunch and even hit a few clubs.  

My sister-in-law got married the end of August.  It was such a beautiful wedding, I was glad to be a witness to their union.  

I went to Artscape in Baltimore, FlowFest in DC, Adams Morgan Day (my hood lol), Truckeroo and a few other places I can't remember right now.

I also celebrate my birthday in the summer.  This year my friends showed up and showed all the way out.  My birthday (Aug 17th) fell on a Sunday.  We partied from Friday to Sunday (I do have to work lol).  

Here are a few photos from this summer:
 























No comments:

Post a Comment