Contact Me:

Friday, October 2, 2015

Over-the-Knee Boots

Fall is here so that means it is time to break out the boots!  Summer is my favorite season but Fall is a close second.  I like Fall because I get to wear my favorite boots with a cute skirt and no stockings!

Last January, I started looking for an affordable OTK/thigh high boot.  Unfortunately, the only pair that I seem to come across that I really liked where the Highland Boot by Stuart Weitzman.  Now this boot retails for $798, totally out of my price range.  I am not a baller :-) Well I kind of gave up on the search until a few weeks ago.  I came across the Highland again, so I sent them to my fabulous fashionable sister-in-law asking her to help me find a affordable replica.  After she told me she had just order them in black (insert my heart breaking) so agreed to help.  I also enlisted the help of my fabulous fashionable Pisces friend.

My FF Pisces friend and I went on a search yesterday for the perfect replica of the Highland Boot by Stuart Weitzman.  I have decided to post our findings to save you all the trouble.  You can thank me later :)

If you can afford the $798 price tag, you can purchase the Highland Boot here.


Also, remember when shopping online, go through Ebates first to get a percentage back from your total spent.


Steve Madden Gorgeous Over-the-Knee Boots - $149 (the king of knocking off a high end brand)
Sam Edelman 'Kayla' Over the Knee Boot (online only) - $284.95


Jeffrey Campbell 'Perouze' Over the Knee Boot - $244.95
Aldo Eleliven Khaki Teal - $170.99



No comments:

Post a Comment