Contact Me:

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Entrepreneur or Employee

If you know me then you know I am generally all over the place.  My mind is on overload, I have way too many tabs open at once.  I can never just sit and focus on one thing at a time. Hence, why I do not update this blog regularly.

I have for the longest time thought about owning my own business.  However, I am not very talented. I cannot draw, I don't have any secrets on how to be the perfect mother or how to obtain long natural hair, I cannot give you couponing secrets and I don't have any clinetale to sell clothes too.  So what is a girl to do make extra money or become her own boss???

I signed up for Uber (I haven't actually done it yet). I thought about traveling for a living but I have kids so that won't work. I even thought about opening a black owned beauty supply store.  The problem is I cannot focus on goal.  I will start looking up information to see how to get started on something but if it doesn't jump out at me fast, I move on to the next thing.  I know my friends think here she goes with her crazy ideas again. 

I think do I have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?  Did other entrepreneurs go through this?  Or am I better off just being an employee? Do I want to continue to work for someone else and make them rich while I remain middle class?  What options do I have?

I guess I will figure it out on day.

No comments:

Post a Comment