Contact Me:

Monday, June 24, 2013

Get it together girl!

On Saturday I attended the Jump into Summer with the DC Lady Bloggers event at Puro Cafe in Georgetown. The premise of the event was to bring together bloggers in the DMV area and have them network and get more exposure for their blogs. The atmosphere and vibes were great!   Everyone there was really nice and the food and drinks were awesome.

Attending the event made me realize I need to put more time and afford into my own blog.  When I was asked if I blogged, my response was somewhat.  It shouldn't have been somewhat considering I usually have a lot to say so I should be using this blog as my outlet.  The reason for starting this blog was to share my opinion on all things beauty related.  Those who know me, know I am generally all over the place and if you follow this blog you will see what I mean.  However, I think a lot of people will be able to relate to my posts. So from now on I will make sure I give this blog (my 4th baby) the time that she needs to flourish.  

Shoutout to Franky J and friends for putting together the Jump Into Summer event.  I can't wait to attend more of your functions.

Thank you all for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment