Contact Me:

Thursday, January 7, 2016

BCBGeneration Renegade Grommet Bootie


There are a few fashion bloggers I follow on IG then there is one that I STALK.  Her IG is KYRZAYDA_ and her website is Kyrzayda.

I gave you that information because she is the reason why I bought the above boots.  I saw them on her page twice and fell in love.  I just had to have them.  When I ordered them, they were on back order.  I totally forgot I ordered these boots until I saw them again on IG. I went to check the status of my order and saw they were still on back order.  I called BCBG to cancel the order only to be told they were shipped days ago.  It was meant for us to be together!

I finally wore my new babies on NYE with a white shirt dress and faux leather black pants, chic rocker look.  Since I am not a fashion blogger, I did not think to take a picture of the full outfit.  I must say I had these on all night and my feet did NOT hurt.  I think these may be my favorite shoes!  I am going to start building all my outfits around them lol



I got the black Renegade Grommet Bootie on sale (plus 5% cash back from Ebates) from BCBG.  They are currently sold out of black but they still have taupe and cognac both are currently 40% off (go through Ebates for 5% cash back).  If you really want black, Nordstrom has them for $138.95 (3% cash back if you go through Ebates first).

Warm Taupe

Cognac



















Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment