Contact Me:

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay


First, I would like to start off with saying how mad I am that I am just now finding out about this product.  The Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is the business!  It is 100% natural calcium bentonite clay. 

I've used it three times as a face mask and once on my hair in place of shampoo.  This clay has helped to bring all of the white heads and black heads to the surface getting the impurities out of my face. When I used it in place of shampoo, my hair felt really soft.  Some people on YouTube have said that their hair felt dry and they had to deep condition afterwards.  I didn't feel like I needed a deep condition but I did anyway.

Another bonus of the clay is that it is cheap!  I purchased my container from MOM Organic Market for $6.49.  You can also order it online with prices ranging from $4-$7.


For my facial, I mix 1 tsp of the bentonite clay with 1 tsp of Bragg's ACV and a few drops of tea tree oil.  I apply the mixture to my face and let it sit for about 20 minutes.  I will warn you, your face will get extremely tight and after you rinse, you may experience reddening of the skin.

For my hair: I mixed the bentonite clay with Bragg's ACV, olive oil, honey, 4 drops of tea tree, lavender, and rosemary oil and 6 drops of lemongrass.  After I cowashed my hair, I applied the mixture to my hair and scalp and let it sit for 20 minutes.  Then I rinsed it out with warm water and followed with a deep conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment