Contact Me:

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Black Girls Workout Too

Before summer started I wanted to find a home work out program for days when I just can't make it to the gym. On InstaGram, I kept seeing people post their results from Black Girls Workout Too. Now these were amazing transformations from real people, so I decided I wanted to check this program out.  I went on Amazon to see how much the DVD would cost, it was $29.99. Now to some that's nothing but to someone as cheap as me that is a lot.  Then I read the reviews and most were saying the quality was not work 30 bucks so I decided not to get it. 

Months later I got the DVD from my sister-in-law. I have to say the quality is very low BUT the workout is GREAT!!! I was sweating harder than when I am in the gym. I have decided that I will use the DVD three times a week and go to the gym three times a week. I am determined to get this body tight and toned!  I'll keep you all posted on the results.

If you've never heard of Black Girls Workout Too check out the mother/daughter duo on InstamGram @VitaminEllen and @lanagem. You can also get more information from their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment