Contact Me:

Monday, July 8, 2013

Sunkissed VoxBox

It's been a few months since I've last received a VoxBox from Influenster. So I was extremely excited when I was selected to receive the Sunkissed VoxBox.




This VoxBox contained:
Dr. Scholl's For Her - $10.99
Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream - $12.99
SinfulShine with Gel Tech - $2.99
Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics - $3.99 - $4.99

This wasn't one of my favorite boxes but hey I'm receiving free products, so I won't complain.  The Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel Insoles are really comfortable.  They pair well with my heels that are not platform pumps.  I was able to stay in my shoes all evening without my ball of my feet hurting.  I will most likely purchase this product.

I was not able to use the Olay Fresh Effects {BB Cream!}Skin Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 15 because the shade was way too light for my complexion.  At this time it is only available in fair/light and light/medium.  I've heard great reviews about this product.  If they make Olay Fresh in a darker shade, I will purchase it. 

The SinfulShine with Gel Tech is available in 32 shades.  I received the white shade, which I was excited about.  I have been wanting to get my toes painted white for some time now.  As soon as I opened the box, the polish was the first thing I tried.  The application was smooth but I didn't like the way it looked on my toes, reminded me of whiteout.  I did like the way it looked on my nails.  I do plan on going to Walgreens soon to try out other colors. 

I thought the Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics were wider than they were.  They came in 4 colors; black, grey, purple and pink. The ribbons are really cute!  I used the black ribbon to hold my daughter's ponytail together.  She didn't have any problems with it.  I would probably purchase this product in the future for my daughter.


Thanks again to Influester for sending me these products to test for free!



No comments:

Post a Comment